Symptoms of Ineffective Time Management
Many managers and team leaders feel productive if they are rushing to meetings and appointments all day long.
However, this is far from the truth.
At its core, time-management needs effectiveness far more than efficiency. Effectiveness is doing the right tasks within the time, while efficiency involves getting a lot of tasks done within the time.
If the situations described below sound familiar to you, it may indicate that you need to work on your time management skills and techniques:
- You’re always rushing to complete tasks.
- You’re always impatient and stressed.
- You are consistently late for meetings and appointments.
- You have been madly busy all day but haven't accomplished much.
- You have no time for family, friends, physical exercise or leisure.